Pano2VR Pro 6.0.4 (189 Mb) is a program to create round and cylindrical 3D panoramas, as well as to make their virtual tour unique with all kinds of effects and transitions. Allows you to save panoramas made in Adobe Flash (SWF), HTML5 (web, iPhone, iPad) or QuickTime VR (QTVR) formats. Supports work with JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD / PSB (Photoshop), OpenEXR, Radiance HDR and QuickTime VR files with JPEG coding. You can create your own templates for future panoramas, add buttons, animations, sound effects and transition to them.
- Patch tool. Allows dynamic correction of the original image. You can select the panorama area and export it to image editing software. It supports the ability to edit only selected areas that need to be fixed and the rest of the image is not affected.
- Skin Editor. The ability to create your own template for panoramas. You can add your own buttons and graphic design. You can also add animations and sound effects to your template.
- Sound Editor. The ability to add various sounds into the panorama.
- Flash export. Export panoramas, including all graphic elements in the form of a single SWF file. This greatly simplifies the process of panoramic placement in a content management system, or post it on a blog. Cylindrical and cubic panorama can be rotated automatically with a choice of movement direction, speed, and delay. Panorama can contain hot spots, as well as predetermined or fully customizable templates. The default template editor also allows you to add maps, links, logos, and other information to the panorama in an easy-to-use form.
- QuickTime VR export. Ability to export cylindrical and cubic panes in QuickTime VR format.