Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Premium 10.1.25.813 (156 Mb) is a multifunctional solution and user-friendly, providing full service hard drive. With this program you can manage the download process, create disk partitions, do backup and recovery operations, to ensure system security and data output from the operation of the drive. This program is a tool that is comfortable and practical to work with hard drives and archiving for users of all skill levels. This is the same also can store data as private users and companies.
With this program you can:
- Perform operations with partitions
- Modify sections: hide / unhide, make active / inactive, assign / remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc ..
- Distributing the space between volume
- Copy disk or partition
- Creating a back up system and data on local or network drive before you perform essential operations
- Load your computer with the Recovery CD, restore disks or partitions, as well as canceling the transaction with sections in case of user error
- Quickly see the FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS, edit or copy files and directories using the File Manager (completely built-in application)
- Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size
- Configure and manage the operating system on a single PC
- It’s easy to create a boot disk based on WinPE / Linux / DOS on the USB flash memory capacity for rapid and reliable maintenance and recovery
- Works with Windows 7, 64-bit version of Windows XP, Vista and 7, the new GPT hard drive (used in Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), as well as the latest Linux kernel
- Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Mac on Intel
- Surface test, view and edit extortion sector MFT (Master File Table) on all types of dynamic volumes