Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16.18.6 (160 Mb) is a multifunctional and easy solution that runs a full cycle of hard disk maintenance. With this program, you can manage the boot process, partition the disk, copy and restore operations, ensure system and data security, take the disk off. This program is a practical and practical tool for working with hard disks and archiving data for users of all levels of training. It can also store data well as a private user, and in the company.
With this program you will be able to:
- Perform any operation with the partition
- Change partition settings: hide / show, create on / off, assign / delete letters from logical drive, change volume label, change file system, etc.
- Redistribute disk space between volumes
- Copy disk or partition
- Create a backup system and archive data on a local or network drive before performing important operations
- Download the computer from the Recovery CD, restore their disk or partition, and also cancel all operations with partitions if there is a user error
- Quickly refer to FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS parts, edit or copy files and directories using a file manager (fully embedded application)
- Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size
- Configure and manage the operating system on a single PC
- It is easy to create boot disks based on WinPE / Linux / DOS on a USB flash drive for the ability to maintain and restore quickly and reliably.
- Works with Windows 7, 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, new GPT hard disks (used on Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), as well as with the latest Linux kernel
- Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Mac on the Intel platform
- Test surface, view and edit sectors, compress MFT (main file table) on all dynamic volume types