Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced 17.13.0 with size 134 Mb is an easy-to-use tool to fully manage your hard drive and protect your PC data. Securing user data requires an integrated approach. Paragon Hard Disk Manager consolidates 25 years of experience in developing system utilities to manage, optimize, migrate, and recover storage device disasters.
- Perform any operation with the partition
- Change partition parameters: hide / show, enable / disable, set / delete drive letters, change the volume label, file system conversion, etc.
- Reallocate disk space between volumes
- Copy disk or partition
- Back up system and data on local or network drives before performing important operations
- Boot the computer from the Recovery CD, recover the disk or partition, and also cancel the operation with the partition if a user error occurs
- Browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partitions quickly, edit or copy files and directories using a file manager (fully integrated application)
- Defragment partitions and optimize cluster size
- Manage and manage operating systems on one PC
- Easily create WinPE / Linux / DOS-based boot disks on a USB flash drive for fast and reliable service and recovery
- Works with Windows 7, 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, new GPT hard drives (used on Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), and the latest Linux kernel
- Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Intel Mac
- Surface test, view and edit sectors, compress MFT (main file table) on all types of dynamic volumes