Passcape Wireless Password Recovery Professional 126.96.36.1998 is a utility to analyze wireless network security and recover WPA / WPA2 passwords. Wireless Password Recovery is the only software solution that uses the most advanced password recovery technology. The new security standards for WPA and WPA2 wireless networks, if properly configured, provide sufficient security for personal information. But for proper wireless network security, regular audits are needed for all parts of the system. Wireless Password Recovery allows you to find and identify weaknesses in your wireless network, audit its security, recover forgotten key and WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) passwords.
- Modern and customizable graphic interface.
- Default support for brute-force passwords on processors and video cards.
- More than 10 types of modern password recovery, many of which were developed and used only in our company’s software products.
- Advanced reports for audits, CPU and GPU speed tests.
- Additional tools, including a powerful set of utilities for creating and managing dictionaries. For example, you can create your own dictionary by indexing files on your hard drive.
- Decrypt multiple WPA / WPA2 passwords quickly.
- Support for long passwords (up to 255 characters). Keep in mind, that WPA requires a password between 8 and 64 characters long.
- Contains password hashes from malfunctioning operating systems, various network dumps, etc.
- This program supports text dictionaries in ASCII, UNICODE, UTF8, PCD, RAR, ZIP formats.
- Templates for decryption are guaranteed from several networks.
- Many online dictionary options for dictionary attacks (around 2 GB).
- Some program features, such as word mutations, are unique. The total number of mutation rules exceeds one and a half hundred. There is nothing like that in a similar program.
- Program languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian.