PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.2 Build 1009 is the professional version of the program for comprehensive and detailed computer component testing. This utility tests the speed of your processor, RAM, hard drive, CD / DVD drive, sound card, video card, printer, network connection. BurnInTest Professional can also test serial (up to 12 ports simultaneously) and parallel port, USB port (up to 10 ports simultaneously). Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing the processor and video card. After testing, the program issues a report with the errors and instabilities it found. Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts.
Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing the processor and video card. After testing, the program issues a report with the errors and instabilities it found. Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts. Test CPUs, hard drives, CD-ROMs, CD writers, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, memory, network connections, serial ports, parallel ports, USB ports, recorders, video playback, printers, or test possible customer developed plug-ins checked simultaneously. Results can be saved to hard disk, printed or exported as graphics.
BurnInTest also allows testing of serial, parallel and USB devices and has extensive online support. There is also an EMC test function for ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM test up to 64 GB, and cyclic reboot. Socium hopes that computers can have a high cost in a system crash. It also checks the computer hardware in no time so that hidden and unknown problems are found before they usually occur. This program is suitable for computer enthusiasts, hardware manufacturers, system researchers, and accelerators who want to get the most out of their systems.
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking