PassMark OSForensics Professional 6.1 Build 1005 (111 Mb) is a powerful utility package for computer expertise. Most often, software products for computer forensics (Computer Forensics) are used by law enforcement agencies, special services, and government officials to gather evidence and identify signs of illegal activity on a single PC. In addition, most of these packages can be used to complete less complicated but more important tasks, such as finding lost files, recovering lost passwords, detecting malicious programs, etc. This program will allow you to create digital signatures that describe all the files found on your hard drive. After making a number of such signatures, the user will be able to quickly find which objects are modified in the interval between procedures. The integrated OSFMount tool can be used to mount disk images in all common formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, SDI, VMDK, etc.). Disks are installed on virtual drives, and users can explore their contents and interact with files using the standard Explorer Explorer. Another interesting module, Mismatch File Search scans the hard disk to find files whose contents do not match the visible extension. Including this component will make it possible to detect executable files, mimicking TXT text documents that are not dangerous. Thus, users can detect malicious applications and files that are disguised by changing extensions. As mentioned above, users will also have an excellent tool for finding files quickly, recovering lost passwords, recovering deleted data and more.
- Search several times faster than standard Windows search.
- Indexing, which allows faster searching.
- Search in letters, with the support of all popular mail clients.
- Recover deleted files.
- See the document you just used.
- See computer usage activities.
- Collection of information about the system, including hardware and software.
- See and save a copy of RAM contents.
- Extract logins and passwords stored from your browser.