Passmark PerformanceTest 8.0 Build 1048 size 26.93 Mb is a versatile set of company PassMark tests, to assess the overall performance of your PC over other computers. The program includes twenty-seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five for the user tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer. The results can be exported in HTML format, GIF, BMP, or copy in Microsoft Word.
Integrated performance test system PerformanceTest by PassMark Software can be characterized large set of test modules and good visualization of the results of the comparison, attractive, Intel gives the motherboard bundled with proprietary software of its own production. The program includes twenty-seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five for the user tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer. The program interface allows for comparison with the results of tests of other systems, six of which is written in the program itself, and other users can import. The program also allows you to export the results as an HTML-report, presented in tables that can be exported in TXT format.
In addition to the results of standardized tests in the PassMark PerformanceTest 7 shows the final results and the overall test results (“PassMark Rating”). The developers are proud of the fact that the time for passing the test is calculated with an accuracy of up to 1 million seconds. The benchmark results are displayed as a simple histogram, so you do not need to spend hours learning numbers and sums up his own. The results can be used to determine how high the performance of your computer for comparison with other computer systems.
Utility tasks include:
- Find out if your PC is at a level where he had to work
- Compare your computer’s performance with the performance of the machine and / or steep configuration
- objective, independent measurements can help you make the right decision when purchasing
- Use of the latest tests to create your own scenarios benchmarking
- Test CPU mathematical operations: compression, encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow instructions! etc .
- Testing 2D-graphics: drawing / painting, bitmap / bitmap / bitmap fonts, text and GUI elements
- Testing 3D-graphics: a three-dimensional graphical level DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9, and animation
- Test drive: read, write, and search for files on the disk
- Testing the memory allocation and access to memory speed and performance evaluation
- Test CD and DVD: check the speed of the driver CD / DVD
- Enhanced configurable test (only available in the registered version)
- Improved test disc
- Increased testing for CD / DVD
- Improved 3D tests -Graphics
- Improved organization of tests on the network (for Ethernet, Internet and wireless)
- Improved tests for memory
- Improved test multiprogramming work.