PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1015 with size 70.23 Mb is a universal set of tests from PassMark companies, to assess the overall performance of your PC over other computers. The program contains twenty-seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five more for custom tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer. The results can be exported to HTML, GIF, BMP, or copy in Microsoft Word. An integrated PerformanceTest performance test system from PassMark Software can be characterized by a large set of test modules and a good visualization of comparative, compelling results, giving Intel companies bundled with proprietary proprietary software motherboards themselves. The program includes twenty seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five more for custom tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer. The interface program allows for comparison with test results from other systems, six of which are recorded in the program itself, and other users can import. The program also allows you to export results as HTML-reports, presented in table form can be exported in TXT format. In addition to standard test results in PassMark PerformanceTest 7 output the final result and general test results (“PassMark Rating”). Developers are proud that the calculation of time for the run of the test is calculated accurately for 1 million seconds. The benchmark results are displayed as simple histograms, so you do not have to spend hours studying numbers and summarizing yourself. The results can be used to determine how high the performance of your computer is when compared to other computer systems.
- Find out if your PC is running at the level where it should work
- Compare the performance of your computer with the performance of the machine and / or steep configuration
- Purpose, independent measurement will help you make the right decision when buying
- Use of the latest tests to create your own benchmark scripts
- Standard test suite
- CPU test of mathematical operations: compression, encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow instructions! Et al .
- 2D-graphic test: image / painting, bitmap / bitmap / bitmap font, text and GUI elements
- 3D-graphical testing: three-dimensional graphics DirectX 8.1 level, DirectX 9, and animation
- Test drive: read, write, and search for files on disk
- Memory Test: memory access allocation and speed and performance evaluation
- Test CD and DVD: check the speed of the CD / DVD driver.
- Test configured Advanced (available only in registered version)
- Improved test discs
- Advanced CD / DVD Test
- Improved 3D-Graphics test
- Improved network organization tests (for Ethernet, Internet and wireless)
- Improved test for memory
- Improved multiprogramming work tests.