PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1030 (52.69 Mb) is a versatile test series from PassMark that allows you to evaluate the overall performance of your PC compared to other computers. The program contains twenty seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five more for user tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The results can be exported to HTML, GIF, BMP or copied to Microsoft Word. PassMark integrated performance test PerformanceTest Software can be characterized by a large series of test modules and good visualization from comparative, interesting results, Intel supplies it along with proprietary software from its own production motherboard. The program includes twenty seven standard tests in seven groups, plus five more for user tests. Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The program interface allows you to make comparisons with the results of other system tests, six of which are recorded in the program itself, and the rest can be imported by the user. The program also allows you to export the results as HTML reports, presented in table form, can be exported to TXT files. In addition to the standard test results, PassMark PerformanceTest displays 7 final results and general test results (“PassMark Ranking”). The developer takes pride in the fact that the calculation of time to pass the test is calculated with an accuracy of up to 1 million seconds. The benchmark results are illustrated in the form of a simple histogram, so you don’t have to spend hours studying the numbers and deducing yourself. Results can be used to determine how high your computer’s performance is compared to other computer systems.
The tasks of the utility include:
- Ensure that your PC is functioning at the level where it should work
- Comparison of your computer’s performance with engine performance with similar and / or cooler configurations
- Objective and independent measurements will help you make the right decision when buying
- Use the latest tests to make your own benchmark scenario.
Standard test suite:
- CPU Testing Mathematical operations: compression, encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow instructions! et al .
- 2D graphics testing: drawing / drawing, bitmap / bitmap / bitmap, fonts, text and GUI elements
- Test 3D graphics: three-dimensional graphics levels of DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9 and animation
- Testing disks: read, write, and search for files on disk
- Memory testing: allocate and access memory speed and evaluate performance
- Test CDs and DVDs: check the speed of the CD / DVD driver.
Advanced special testing (only available in the registered version):
- Increased tests for disks
- Improved tests for CD / DVD
- Enhanced 3D graphics tests
- Improved network management tests (for Ethernet, Internet and wireless)
- Enhanced memory test
- Advanced multiprogram tests.