PassMark PerformanceTest 10.1 Build 1000 is a versatile test suite from PassMark that measures your PC’s overall performance compared to other computers. The program contains twenty-seven standardized tests in seven groups, plus five more for specific tests. Among the standard tests are processor tests, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The results obtained can be exported to HTML, GIF, BMP format or copied to Microsoft Word. Comprehensive performance test of the PerformanceTest system from PassMark Software can be characterized by a large set of test modules and good comparative results visualization, interestingly, Intel supplies it with proprietary software for its own production motherboards. The program includes twenty-seven standardized tests in seven groups, plus five more for specific tests. Among the standard tests are processor tests, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The program interface allows comparison with the test results of other systems, six of which are written into the program itself, and the rest can be imported by the user. The program also allows you to export the results as HTML reports presented in tabular form; export is also possible to TXT files. In addition to the standard test results, PassMark PerformanceTest displays the final 7 results and the overall test result (“PassMark Rating”). The developer is proud that the time to pass the test is calculated with an accuracy of 1 million seconds. Benchmark results are displayed in simple bar graph form, so you don’t have to spend hours studying the numbers and summarizing yourself. This amount can be used to determine how well your computer is performing compared to other computer systems.
- Find out if your PC is working at the level it should function
- Comparison of the performance of your computer against the performance of machines with similar and / or cooler configurations
- Independent and objective measurements will help you make informed purchasing decisions
- Uses the latest tests to create your own benchmarking scripts
- Standard test set
- CPU Testing Mathematical Operations: Compression, Encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow! etc.
- Testing 2D graphics: drawing / painting, bitmaps / bitmaps / bitmaps, fonts, text and graphical user interface elements
- Testing 3D graphics: DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9 3D graphics levels and animation
- Test disk: read, write, and search files on disk
- Memory testing: allocation and access to memory speed and performance evaluation
- Testing CDs and DVDs: check the speed of the CD / DVD drivers
- Advanced Custom Testing (available only in registered version)
- Better test for disks
- better test for CD / DVD
- Improved 3D graphics test
- Enhanced Networking Test (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- improved tests for memory
- Improved multiprogramming job test.