PCmover Enterprise 11.01.1010.0 (226 Mb) is a fast and easy tool for transferring data from one PC to another PC. With this application you can transfer selected programs, files, and settings from the old computer to the new one. PCmover Business allows you to transfer data over a network, Laplink USB cable, and Ethernet Laplink cable. If multiple users work on your computer, PCmover will allow you to transfer some or all users to a new computer. Information about file ownership and access control is stored for each individual user. After installing PCmover Enterprise on an old computer, the program will analyze the system and decide which files to transfer to the new PC so that it has the same programs, files, and personal settings. This program works offline. You can let it take action, and long transfers will take place without your participation. The program you choose to transfer is fully copied and installed on the new system. A cancellation operation equipped with a program will be very useful when doing wrong actions. The PCmover Enterprise function also includes migrating all user accounts from old computers. Working with PCmover is quite easy thanks to a well thought out interface with a step-by-step setup wizard. The application must be installed on your old and new machine, then you must connect it to one network (Wi-Fi, LAN, USB cable) and start data transfer. After some time, you will receive all your own files and settings on a new PC.
- Reduces deployment time for PC migrations by up to 4 hours per PC.
- Ensures all user profiles, settings, and data are transferred without error.
- Automatically reinstalls applications and custom-built programs, without having to manually configure each one.
- Post-migration support tickets are reduced because everything on the PC is where the user expects it to be.
- Advanced deployment features include running PCmover from a memory stick, attached drive, or a server share.
- Migrate selected programs, settings, data, user accounts and other “PC Personality” elements to a new PC automatically
- Migrate Via: Network (LAN, WAN), Laplink USB or Ethernet Cable, or File Based (External Drive)
- Perform In-Place Upgrades
- Restore an old PC image to a new OS
- Run directly from a command line
- Generate migration reports
- Install and run from a network location, USB thumb-drive or other portable storage device