PCmover Enterprise 11.1.1010.404 (267 Mb) is a program to transfer all settings, programs and files from an old computer to a new one. An easy-to-use step-by-step guide helps you choose the programs, settings, and files that you want to transfer to your new computer. At the end of the procedure, your new system will be as old as all the settings, programs and files that you normally use. Data can be sent over the network, via portable media or a USB cable. PCmover will determine which programs, files, and settings you want to transfer, and at the end of the process, your new computer will have all the functions of your old computer, plus new programs that were previously installed. This program can transfer data to a new computer via a network, USB cable, Laplink parallel cable, Windows portable transfer cable (Windows Easy Transfer Cable), or use any media that supports both computers. If your computer previously had many users, then using this program you can transfer the names of all these users, or only a portion of them. Information security and file access control are guaranteed for each user. By using the proposed product, you will save your valuable time and ensure that PCmover is the best program among the programs available on the market.
- Reduces deployment time for PC migrations by up to 4 hours per PC.
- Ensures all user profiles, settings, and data are transferred without error.
- Automatically reinstalls applications and custom-built programs, without having to manually configure each one.
- Post-migration support tickets are reduced because everything on the PC is where the user expects it to be.
- Advanced deployment features include running PCmover from a memory stick, attached drive, or a server share.
- Migrate selected programs, settings, data, user accounts and other “PC Personality” elements to a new PC automatically
- Migrate Via: Network (LAN, WAN), Laplink USB or Ethernet Cable, or File Based (External Drive)
- Perform In-Place Upgrades
- Restore an old PC image to a new OS
- Run directly from a command line
- Generate migration reports
- Install and run from a network location, USB thumb-drive or other portable storage device