PCmover Enterprise 11.1.1010.449 with size 267 Mb is a fast and easy tool for transferring data from one PC to another. With this application you can transfer all the programs, files and settings that you have selected from the old computer to the new one. PCmover Business allows you to transfer data over a network, Laplink USB cable, and Laplink Ethernet cable. If several users work on your computer, PCmover will allow you to transfer some or all of the users to a new computer at once. Information about the file owner, as well as access control is stored for each individual user. After installing PCmover Enterprise on an old computer, the program will analyze the system and decide which files must be transferred to the new PC so that it has the same programs, files, and personal settings. This program works offline. You can let it take action, and old transfers will pass without your participation. The program that you choose to transfer is completely copied and installed on the new system. Undo operation, which is equipped with a program, will be very convenient when doing the wrong action. PCmover Enterprise functionality also includes transferring all user accounts from old computers. Working with PCmover is quite easy thanks to a well-designed interface with a step-by-step guide. The application must be installed on your old and new machine, then you must connect it to the same network (Wi-Fi, LAN cable, USB) and start data transfer. After a few moments, you will receive all the files and settings “for you” on the new PC.
- Reduces deployment time for PC migrations by up to 4 hours per PC.
- Ensures all user profiles, settings, and data are transferred without error.
- Automatically reinstalls applications and custom-built programs, without having to manually configure each one.
- Post-migration support tickets are reduced because everything on the PC is where the user expects it to be.
- Advanced deployment features include running PCmover from a memory stick, attached drive, or a server share.
- Migrate selected programs, settings, data, user accounts and other “PC Personality” elements to a new PC automatically
- Migrate Via: Network (LAN, WAN), Laplink USB or Ethernet Cable, or File Based (External Drive)
- Perform In-Place Upgrades
- Restore an old PC image to a new OS
- Run directly from a command line
- Generate migration reports
- Install and run from a network location, USB thumb-drive or other portable storage device