PDFCreator 220.127.116.1117 (32.06 Mb) is an amazing program designed to create PDF files. With this software, you can simply create PDF documents in various applications, for example in Word’e or even in Notepad. PDFCreator can create documents and files in the following formats: Portable Document Format (PDF), Postscript (PS), Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX and TIFF. PDFCreator installs the virtual printer into the system, while allowing it to be used to create PDF files in a text editor or image. The program has many settings, among which you can select the following: set the priority of the processor, the Documents author settings, automatic savings, choose fonts, resolution settings for images, etc.
- Ability to create PDF files from any program that supports printing.
- Ability to encrypt PDF documents and protect them from viewing and printing.
- Ability to send PDF files via e-mail.
- In addition to converting to PDF, it is possible to create files in PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS and EPS formats.
- Automatic storage of documents in folders with file names based on tags.
- Easy installation. Just show what you need and everything will be installed.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF file.
- Ability to install on server. This allows one program to be used by a large number of users on the local network.
- PDFCreator is free even for commercial use. It is an open source program and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Multilingual interface.