PeaZip 6.6.0 (14.1 Mb) is a filing program and to work with different types of files using PeaZip can perform data encryption, create multiple working multivolume archives with multiple files simultaneously, export jobs as command line, install filters on image content. The program has a simple interface, high speed, allows you to save projects, maintain detailed logs, etc. Also the program supports the own Pea archive format (with support for compression, multi-volume archives and flexible encryption and integrity control). and other formats, using many of those programs and external libraries. It has multilingual interface.
- Supports archives: 7z, 7z-sfx, ARC / WRC, bz2 / TBZ2, custom, GZ / TGZ, PAQ / LPAQ, PEA, QUAD / Balz, split, TAR, UPX, ZIP
Open: ACE, ARJ, CAB, CHM, COMPOUND (MSI, DOC, XLS, PPT), cpio, ISO, Java (JAR, EAR, WAR), Linux (DEB, PET / PUP, RPM, SLP), LHA / LZH , LZMA, Mac (DMG / HFS), NSIS, Open Office files, PAK / PK3 / PK4, RAR, SMZIP, U3P, UDF, WIM, XAR, xpi, Z / TZ.
- Support searches based on archive content.
- Bookmarks for archives and folders.
- Encryption using AES 256 algorithm.
- Reliable file deletion.
- Simple interface.
- Ability to save the project.
- Maintenance of detailed records of operations.
- Multilingual interface.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit OS.
- Password generator and key.