Pepakura Designer 4.0.1 (15.96 Mb) is a software by Japanese developers for creating paper models from 3D-data. It is the only software to create three-dimensional models of paper files. The program supports various formats of 3D-models, including 3DS, DXF, MQO, LWO, OBJ, STL, KML, KMZ, and several others. In this program it is possible to create three-dimensional models of themselves and there are 3D-models editor, but the program allows you to translate three-dimensional models in 2D-format for printing on a printer.
- automatic generation and distribution patterns of 3D data models
- The ability to move, turning, connection and disconnection part of a pattern
- The ability to place text and images on the pattern
- Support 3DS, DXF, MQO, LWO, OBJ, STL, KML, KMZ format 3D model
- Export 2D images are deployed in a variety of formats
- The possibility of combining 2D and 3D models in a single extended image file for later viewing in Pepakura Viewer