Phase One Capture One Pro 9.0 Build 263 (143 Mb) is one of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in RAW format that supports a wide range of modern cameras. The program allows for single mode and batch to change “on the fly” file full-length in TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle “overexposed” and “light” snapshots, fine-tune image sharpness and eliminating color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options for adjusting the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments. The work area is divided into several areas. Their number is equal to the number of options for digital processing negativa.Nastroyka original white balance by using the color control and color temperature. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras. You can also use a pipette. The photo shows the path of neutral gray of the building and white balance.
The program allows for the optimization of dynamic range. If the photo is too dark or bright areas, they can show through the restoration of shadows and highlights. You can turn on and off lights illuminated parts of the image and teney.Ustranenie noise in photographs made in two directions. You can suppress the grain and chroma noise. Capturing One Pro is always different from the competitors a unique algorithm to improve image sharpness. Photos in the converted RAW-converter, look a little sharper than the competition.
Capture One Pro is made on the basis of an all-in-one, reducing the need for post processing of images, which in practice means that the requirement to use Photoshop for image processing. Simple tools, simple menu and easily understandable symbols makes the difficult process of handling RAW-files simple, intuitive and attractive.
- Import photos from the preview.
- Batch processing of images with pre-set preferences.
- Conversion of simultaneous RAW-files in multiple formats.
- proper support of ICC color profiles.
- Correction of chromatic aberration, distortion, vignetting and other optical image defects.
- Fine-tuning of color and white balance with the circle.
- Separate panels for the installation of color, with the ability to save presets.
- The ability to share global tighten or control points directly to the image in the color editor.
- Support for most popular DSLR and digital backs from Phase One.
- capturing images directly from the camera with a cable connection or Wi-Fi.
- overlay composition and design.
- Support for multiple monitors