PicPick 5.0.0 (29.95 Mb) is one of the best applications, combining the ability of a simple graphics editor and utility to capture images from a computer screen. PicPick has a simple and easy-to-use interface. Among the special features is the ability to capture the entire screen of work (including on multi-monitor systems), capturing only active windows, separate areas, entire web pages (with automatic scrolling) or areas with arbitrary borders. The graphical editor is similar to Microsoft Paint, but has built-in filters and effects. Probably a lot of development, for example, if you have a system with multiple monitors, you can create a full screenshot, you can capture the active application, of course, you can also select the area you need, because this is a special tool, you can also take picture web page complete with scrolling and so on, if you like, you can set your own area of the picture. PicPick has an excellent graphics editor, has built-in filters and ready effects, they also use it like the program itself. Pictures that you can transfer there with simple drag and drop, in general the editor reminds Paint, just in my opinion it’s a bit faster. I can not say anything about PicPick, I caught all the basic settings, so I think there’s no point in retelling it.
- Full-featured graphics editor with the ability to edit multiple files at once. Each graphic file for editing opens on separate tabs.
- Utilities to take screenshots. Allows you to take a picture of the entire screen, the active window or user-defined area.
- Resize image, zoom in by maintaining image proportions.
- Change the brightness, contrast, image shadow. Rotate and crop image files to the desired size.
- Add an inscription to the image.
- Drawing mode with customized virtual brush.
- Allows you to overlay various image effects on the image.
- Color palettes will help you choose the colors you need.
- Additional tools to work with graphics: Ruler, Transporter, Magnifier, Color Picker, etc.