PicPick 5.0.5 Professional with size 15.57 Mb is one of the best applications that combines the ability of a simple graphic editor and utility to take pictures from a computer screen. PicPick has a simple and convenient interface. Among the special features it is worth mentioning the possibility of capturing all functioning screens (including on multi-monitor systems), only capturing active windows, separate areas, all web pages (with automatic scrolling) or areas with arbitrary limits. The graphics editor is similar to Microsoft Paint, but has filters and default effects. There are several opportunities for development, for example, if you have a system with multiple monitors, you can take full screenshots, you can capture active applications, of course, you can also choose the area you need, because this is a special tool, you too can take pictures of web pages complete with scrolling, etc., if you want you can set your own snapshot area. PicPick has an amazing graph editor, it has built-in filters and ready-to-use effects, and using them is as easy as the program itself. You can transfer the image there by dragging it simple, in general, the editor resembles Paint, it’s just that I think it’s a little faster. There is nothing to tell about PicPick, I take all the basic settings, so I don’t think it makes sense to recount it.
- Complete graphics editor with the ability to edit multiple files at once. Each graphic file to edit is opened in a separate tab.
- Utility to take screenshots. Allows you to take pictures of all screens, active windows or arbitrary areas that are user-specified.
- Change image size, scaling while maintaining image proportions.
- Change the brightness, contrast, image shadows. Rotate and cut the graphic file to the desired size.
- Add image labels.
- Mode of drawing custom virtual brushes.
- Allows you to impose images on various graphic effects.
- The color palette will help you choose the color that the user wants.
- Additional tools for working with graphics: Ruler, Protractor, Magnifier, Color Collector, etc.