PicPick 5.0.6 Professional (15.75 Mb) is one of the best applications that combines the ability of a simple graphic editor and the utility to take pictures from a computer screen. PicPick has a simple and comfortable interface. Among the special features, it’s good to highlight the ability to capture all functioning screens (including multi-monitor systems), only capture active windows, separate areas, entire web pages (with automatic scrolling) or areas with arbitrary borders. The graphic editor is similar to Microsoft Paint, but has built-in filters and effects.
- Full graphic editor with the ability to edit many files at once. Each image file to edit is opened in a separate tab.
- Utility for taking screenshots. Allows you to take pictures of the entire screen, active window or user-defined area.
- Resizing images, scaling while maintaining image proportions.
- Change the brightness, contrast, image tone. Rotate and cut the graphic file to the desired size.
- Add text to images.
- Drawing mode with adjustable virtual brushes.
- Allows you to overlay various graphic effects on the image.
- The color palette will help you choose the right color for the user.
- Additional tools for working with graphics: Ruler, Protractor, Magnifier, Color Picker, etc.