PicturesToExe Deluxe 8.0.15 come with size 16.48 Mb is a great program to create slideshows. It has an interface that is easy to use and can work both casual users and professional photographers. To create a slideshow, you can use images and text. Also available for use various cinematographic transition effects between slides (including 3D effects). You can also add background music and text comments. With Timeline, you can synchronize pictures and music.
In addition, PicturesToExe contains options for synchronizing the long slide show when playing music. This program has a rich palette of various options to help you create a unique presentation! If necessary, you can protect your slide show with a password or set a date after the slide show does not operate.
Main Features and Functions
• a single EXE file. PicturesToExe Deluxe creates a single EXE file which contains all the images, music and text. The file can drive on any computer operating system Windows XP, Vista, 2000;
• Burn DVD. VideoBuilder module will help you burn created video to DVD. VideoBuilder have a large number of options and you can customize the menu and other options DVD drive;
• Take the slideshow on YouTube. Upload a video for YuoTube can interface directly from PicturesToExe Deluxe;
• Create high-quality video. Create a slide show can be saved in HD (H.264);
• The effects of estimates and keep the rotation. You can apply these effects in your slide to make it even more attractive appearance;
• Objects and animations. Powerful editor of objects through a variety of effects, is able to create complex animations;
• Set the slide. Each slide can be configured individually.
- Add commentary audio (.wav or .mp3 format);
- The imposition of background music;
- Imposition background.
New Features in PicturesToExe 8:
Displays all audio tracks and gives the user control over each audio clip.
Volume can be adjusted using key points to make the envelope.
Gradual appearance and disappearance can be applied to any audio clip.
Audio-video can be connected to the slide. If you move the slide, audio clips move along with it.
Audio commentary is added to the slide displayed on the timeline.
Improvements in audio
The new design of the Audio tab in the Project Settings.
Export audio tracks into an MP3-file to reduce the file size of the screen is executed. Using this function eliminates incompatibility audio file to create an EXE file for playback on a Mac.
The ‘audio commentary’ in the pop-up menu, a list of slides.
So-called template that consists of objects with predefined animations that can be applied to an existing slide.
Style can create, export and import by using the Style Editor.
Objects and Animation
Blur can be applied dynamically using keyframes. If you apply a blur to the parent object, all child objects will also be blurred. Blur can be used for custom objects slide transition effects.
Dynamic Unsharp Mask can be applied using keyframes.
Set the color (for example, sepia, grayscale) can be applied using keyframes.
Crop tool in “Adjusting the picture and boundaries.”
Masks container can be inserted into a container other masks.
Transparent background for a custom slide transition effects.
Related images on the slide. See “main object”.
Masks optimized performance object.
The “Scale keyframes on an object (change in time)” in the Set slide completely redesigned and is the default for new slide. You can change the default settings in the Settings tab / project.
The command to change the length of the slide on the menu button ‘More’ in the object editor and animation. Using this tool allows users to save time absolute position keyframes and scale keyframes after changing the length of the slide.
Variable speed video.