PilotEdit 11.5.0 10 size 22.1 Mb is a functional file editor that supports all popular encodings (as well as allows you to change them), DOS / UNIX files can edit large files without increasing the memory size used, columns and HEX modes, unlimited undo / redo actions, compare files, as well as many other functions, including even script functions. Among the features you can also record jobs in a column view, support for the transfer function of the text in the new file line comparison of files and folders, protecting files using 256-bit encryption algorithm. The editor runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, there is help file help.
What PilotEdit can do:
- Edit large files up to 400 GB in fast mode.
- Compare and combine two files larger than 100 GB.
- Encryption / decryption of files larger than 10 GB.
- Clear the file’s encoding explicitly.
- Set large file 1 GB.
- Find / remove duplicate rows in files larger than 1 GB.
- Run the PilotEdit script to update the file automatically.
- Automatic detection of start and end tags.
- Edit, download large files using SFTP.
- Mark all occurrences of the selected word.
- Replace millions of occurrences of strings in large files.
- Edit large file encryption.
- Editing FTP files