Pop Art Studio 9.1 Batch Edition (116 Mb) is a graphic editor that can be of interest to those who are seriously interested in photo art, photo style, etc. This program customizes your images with pop-art style (works with BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF). Contains many effects from Andy Warhol and the famous Roy Lichtenstein effects. This graphics program provides a large selection of drawing tools, filters, gradients and the ability to adjust color. The program also contains many editing options for text and background to create unlimited number of unique pop art images.
- Processing batch images by Andy Warhol: Che, Marilyn, Mao, Coca Cola, and others.
- Slides, stamps, seals, collages
- Photo collage, mosaic image, text mosaic
- batch image processing (resizing, mirroring, rotation, watermark, effects)
- Pop Art Girls, Typo Effects, Grammy Art, Sky Writing
- M. C. Escher, Tessellation, Kaleidoscope, Seamless Tile
- Effects: glare, carvings, sand, rain, etc.
- Techno point, cone gradient, Retro Circle, attenuation effect
- Vector and raster layer, layer group
- Examples of design elements: banners, logos, buttons, animations
- Scale, resize, crop, flip and rotate the image
- Blurring effect, color, distortion, edge, art and texture
- Scaling, Fill, Eraser and Magic Eraser, Clone Stamp
- Brush, airbrush, brush effect, brush history
- Automatic red eye correction
- Noise reduction, smooth edges, sharpening, mask blur
- Open, edit and save files and layers in Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format
- Supports format BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and PSD (Photoshop)