Postbox 7.0.23 is a full-featured email client that is perfect for users who are actively working with mail and need a variety of functions. This program is based on Mozilla Thunderbird, but is a fully independent product, and not just an improved version of Thunderbird, like Eudora. Mailbox works quickly, supports all popular protocols, has a convenient and intuitive tab-based interface, supports several messaging and viewing modes, and includes a set of additional functions for the convenience of working with mail. This program also supports extension modules (although the program engine is close to Thunderbird, but the extension is not yet supported). Of course, Mailbox supports importing mail databases from other email clients (Thunderbird, Outlook, and Apple Mail). Separate paragraphs should highlight the clear functional advantages of the program: instant (!) Search in the email database due to initial indexing (especially important for large email databases), display modes for all images and letter attachments of all letters in one window (you can use various parameters for sorting), support for GMail mail service features, import of information from social networks, and, of course, a well-designed and well-designed interface with a series of convenient modes.
- Improved support for GMail email services: full support for shortcuts, separate display of letters with the label “Important”, support for archive functions, support for shortcut keys
- Additional support for social networks and services: photos on the sender’s profile from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Gravatar (previously only from the address book); quick access to user pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; Status updates on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- New favorite panel for quick access to accounts and main folders (useful with hidden panels with accounts)
- Integration that is implemented with the Dropbox service. Simply drag the file from the Dropbox folder into the message that is being created and attach a link to it instead of the file itself
- Functions added to create templates for answers
- Improved support for Windows 7 operating system features.