PowerISO 6.7 with size 14.39 Mb is an advanced program to work with disk images. PowerISO can convert them from one format to another, compress, decompress, encrypt images of CD / DVD and open it using the built-in emulator. Supports most image formats – ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, MDF, BWI, B5I, LCD, CIF, P01, PDI, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D.
The program uses real-time compression-decompression technique file with the extension DAA, which significantly reduces the file size of the image. image files can be cut into different sizes and in compressed form to send through e-mail or write to other media.
PowerISO allows you to use the files stored in the image directly without dismantling will significantly speed up the process of working with files. Supported image file formats is big enough, then you and of course ISO, BIN, MDF, NCD, and so forth. PowerISO has a CD and DVD drive emulator is integrated, you can create autorun faylobraza, this program can be integrated into the context menu, works fairly high speed. If we consider PowerISO interface, in general, is very simple and has the support of Russia, which will allow you to more quickly handle basic functions.
- Create ISO image files from hard disk or CD / DVD
- Support for most disk image formats, including ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many others
- Open and extract ISO File
- Extract and edit images without decompressing
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats
- Make bootable ISO file
- Getting the boot information from bootable image file
- Make floppy disk image
- Optimize files to save disk space
- Mount disk image as a virtual drive
- Integration with the Windows shell
- The interface is simple and intuitive
- Ability to write CD / DVD from the image