Primo Ramdisk Ultimate Edition 6.1.0 with size 8.63 Mb is thanks to this small program, each user can create a virtual hard disk on his personal computer. You just need to specify the size, but do not forget that the available RAM size can not be determined, because the created disk will be in the computer’s memory. RamDisk technology is reliable and long used for example on Linux operating systems and other server systems, because with its help you can easily record and read temporary files from any server you choose. In addition to the fact that RamDisk created by you will allow you to get quick access to files, you also do not have to worry about its durability, because it works longer than ordinary hard drives, plus absolutely no noise. In addition, the created RAM disks offer you enhanced security measures and ensure file confidentiality. RamDisk works great on all types of processors, able to maintain formatting partitions in FAT12 / 16/32 and other well-known others for all of us, and you can change the size of RAM disks to the maximum available, theoretically possible to resize to 64 GB automatically. Also, you can save disk contents in separate images, this can be done automatically at the end of the job. RamDisk does not conflict with programs already installed of this type in the system. You just have to remember to keep track of the available memory, otherwise conflicts can come out.
- The RAM disk is completely identical to the physical hard disk and is recognized by the MMC Disk Management snap-in or by other disk / volume managers.
- Access to large amounts of RAM, including memory over 4 GB.
- Access to memory not seen by OS. For example, if you have 4 GB of RAM and Windows only sees 3 GB, VSuite RamDisk will allow you to use the “invisible giga” that remains entirely.
- Support paging file.
- Support for FAT file system, FAT32, NTFS.
- Optimize the size of the file system cluster.
- Support for image files from RAM disk. Automatically loads images in RAM disk when system starts and automatically stores data from RAM disk into image when system is shut down, as well as various options for storing and loading images in different formats.
- RAM disk size can reach 2048 terabytes.
- Create up to 128 RAM disks in the system.
- WDM Driver, support for drag and drop.
- Program interface in different languages