Proteus 8 Professional 8.5 SP0 Build 22067 (312 Mb) is a software package for computer-aided design of electronic circuits. This package system of circuit simulation, based on models of electronic components made in PSpice. A distinctive feature of the package Proteus Professional is the possibility of simulating the operation of programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP and the like. In addition, the package Proteus Professional is a system design of printed circuit boards. Proteus Professional can simulate the operation of the microcontroller follows: 8051, ARM7, Cortex-M3 ARM, AVR, Texas Instruments, Motorola, PIC, Basic Stamp. Component library contains reference data.
Proteus 8 consists of six core modules:
- Application Framework. Now Proteus 8 consist of one application with a large number of modules (ISIS, BOM, ARES, 3D Viewer etc.). Modules can be opened in a tab in the application window, you can drag and create additional windows, and saw several tabs at once. It allows you to work not only with ISIS and ARES, as in previous versions, but also with other modules, such as ISIS and VSM Studio for debugging, ISIS and specifications for the report, ARES and 3D Viewer to check out.
- General Section Database. Uniform database components provide data exchange between modules in the current project Proteus. The elements of the physical components on a circuit board and at the same time representing the logic elements in the diagram.
- Living netlisting. Staying list of connections available to all modules, enabling it to reflect changes in real time. schema changes cause changes in the printed circuit board and, in turn, to change the specification.
- 3D Viewer. When watching 3D, besides the OpenGL graphics support DirectX, adding multi-threading to increase rendering speed. Also used netlist life, so that changes made in ARES is displayed in the 3D Viewer.
- Bill of Materials. This all-new module works with project documentation. The ability to save the specifications in popular formats PDF, HTML and Excel.
- VSM Studio. Integrated Development Environment, which allows to simulate and debug your project in Proteus VSM, and automatically configures the compiler for a particular firmware.