QupZilla 2.1.0 size 57.57 Mb is a fast and secure web browser, uses the Webkit engine to support modern web standards. Among the functions of the browser to access recorded stories, news feeds and bookmarks through a common window, the ability to make a full screenshot of a web page and choose the “Speed Dial” as your home page. Only QupZilla uses less system resources compared to the vast browser such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- When building a home interface is used for each set of desktop environment icons, widgets and style which allows the registration, can be distinguished from the regular program for GNOME, KDE and Windows. Tabs are widely used in the interface
- Integrated Subsystem block ads (AdBlock). To block a blacklist can be used as external (EasyList of Adblock Plus), and add your own rules to block ads. Support for fast block Flash-rollers and their activation mode Flash-only content after clicking
- Quick Launch toolbar (Free-fast), drawn instead of a blank page and allow to set up quick access to frequently used sites
- Fast search bar to directly send requests to certain sites and search engines
- Unified interface for bookmarks, browsing history, and RSS-feeds, decorated in a single window
- Supports the ability to alter the design by connecting external visual theme. Flexibility to configure the interface
- Expanded Support functions through plug-ins
- A single unified interface to access your bookmarks, browsing history and subscribe / read RSS. All information is presented in a single window
- Manager’s secure connection (SSL Manager), allowing you to manage your local CA-certificate
- personal navigation mode, in which data on the open page does not accumulate in the cache and browsing history
- Managing bookmarks in Chrome Style (via an asterisk in the address bar). Implementation options and resembles the approach taken in Chrome
- Support import bookmarks from Firefox and Chrome browser
- Cookie Control Interface.