R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2239 (19.23 Mb) is a program for deleting data that cannot be recovered from hard drives with extensive capabilities. Features include cleaning paging files and dat files (including those used by the system), deleting records in the MFT, and much more needed to destroy the traces of activity on the computer. Besides cleaning up free disk space (including removing the remaining clusters from previously deleted files), R-Wipe & Clean also allows you to delete selected files and folders by pressing the right mouse button. Wipe & Clean, this program adds shortcuts “Delete and Delete” and “Add to Delete List” to the Windows Explorer context menu), deletes various temporary files, including Temporary Internet Files, and lists of documents opened in various applications, etc. FAT and NTFS are both supported.
- Confirmation and selection of information before complete deletion.
- Removal of total temporary Internet files.
- Removal of complete cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website to browse faster. However, your favorite cookies will not be affected.
- Removal of complete flash cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website.
- Total removal of Java logs and the Microsoft VM.
- Clean up the auto-complete form: username, password, and other personal information left on the website, as well as the keywords used in the search tool.
- Delete search history.
- Delete the list of recently used documents.
- Delete a list of open files.
- Clean the contents of the Windows clipboard.
- Delete and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Delete information from the registry: a list of currently running applications, search results, mapped network drives, connected external devices, the last public registry key, etc.
- Complete removal of a list of frequently used components stored in the system registry: programs, links, and shortcuts to the Start menu, Control Panel items, selected web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Delete the .dat file (including the locked) that contains information about the wrong Windows shutdown.
- Complete removal of content in offline mode.
- Delete information left on the computer from the work of more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office applications, standard Windows applications and a large number of other popular programs. The installed application is automatically detected.
- Creation of lists to delete information left on the computer from any application that is currently not supported by R-Wipe & Clean. The list can include the application itself and the temporary folders, files and registry keys they use.
- Fully delete Windows paging files.
- Total removal of shortcuts on your desktop, but pointing to objects that don’t exist.
- Delete the Windows event log.
- Delete the Windows Firewall log.
- Delete the link to open a network folder.
- Total temporary file removal and installer log files, discarding memory files, old disk check files.
- Complete removal of files from the Prefetch folder.
- Complete removal of the list of files and folders needed for the defragmentation process.
- Delete folder property settings in Windows Explorer.
- Delete the description of the application that is running.
- Total removal of installed fonts and running application shortcuts that are stored in cache.
- Total Windows Update log removal.
- Removal of total WMI logs, diagnostic logs, and security center logs.
- Removal of total saved network passwords.
- Total removal of additional tabs stored in cache memory.
- Complete deletion of the addresses stored for unread emails.
- Complete removal of saved FTP folders.
- Total removal of the order of the Start menu items stored.
- Complete removal of cached Windows desktop wallpapers.
Complete file deletion:
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Complete deletion of files using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD. The ability to completely delete files directly from Windows Explorer.
- Make a list of files and folders that can be deleted at once. You can add file system objects to the list directly from Windows Explorer.
- Removal of total alternative data stream files.
- Complete removal of free parts from the cluster file.
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Clean disk space using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD.
ВЂ дисков Cleans the disk space from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in Properties from the disk context menu.
- Clean up lots of disk space at the same time when performing one task.
- Delete and delete data from small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Various R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be combined into one or more procedures performed either manually or at certain times or at certain events in automatic mode (for example, when entering / leaving the system, turning Windows on / off, closing both browsers, etc. .)
- The R-Wipe & Clean task can be run from the command line.
- Scheduled or specific event procedures are carried out automatically in the background.
- After the procedure, the computer can be turned off automatically.
- Detailed information about online and offline activities on your computer.
- Set a button (key combination) to close the web browser quickly.
- Maximum blocking of PopUp.
- Stealth mode.
- System integration: most operations can be done directly from Windows.
- Set password to run R-Wipe & Clean.
- Monitor the transition to idle mode: your computer will not enter standby mode until R-Wipe & Clean is complete.
- Flexible configuration of the R-Wipe & Clean interface.
- Utility helps Startup Rename Manager to rename folders / files blocked by programs or Windows. It also allows you to view and edit the list of files / folders that other programs will rename during the next Windows startup.