Rank Tracker Enterprise 8.33.6 with size 310 Mb is a program to check the position of a site in search engines for an unlimited number of keywords and phrases. Rank Tracker has a friendly and easy to use interface. Ranking Tracker will automatically check your site’s position in any search engine for any keyword on the specified schedule. You only need to watch the report! If you sell your product or service on the Internet, the number of visitors to your site and, therefore, direct sales depends on the position of your site. That is why you must always be aware of what position is in it.
- Hours of manually searching the site’s URL for each request and, possibly, browsing dozens of Yandex or Google search results pages – Buy a special program and in just a few minutes find out the site’s position for each keyword that is promoted. If you have already tried the first option, you are less likely to want to do it again. Luckily, you have a Ranking Tracker.
- Search keywords * Thanks to the “Find Keywords” function, you can choose the most effective words for promotion in 16! sources include: Wordtracker, Google Suggest, competitor sites, etc. * Also, Ranking Tracker shows the number of actual queries for each keyword, competition for that query, and calculates the Keyword Performance Index (KEI). KEI is an indicator relied on by professional optimizers when choosing keywords.
- Check the position of the site in the search engine Ranking Tracker:
- Check the position of the site in one of the 346 search engines in a few minutes!
- Helps measure the progress of SEO campaigns
- Check the site’s position in universal search results – Show geographically targeted results
- This will help ensure that the landing page is properly positioned
- Provide traffic data from Google Analytics