reaConverter Pro 7.500 (339 Mb) is the ideal solution for those who deal with a large number of images. Thanks to ReaConverter, you can manage group processing and image editing. Supports a large number of formats.
Various ways to edit:
- Reorientation: Resize, Crop, Canvas Size, Rotate, Flip, Automatic Cut, Auto Rotate, Square.
- Color Adjustment: Automatic Contrast, Brightness / Contrast, Color Balance, White Balance, Gamma Correction, Hue / Saturation, Photo Filter, Color Depth, Black and White, Reverse
- Retouch: Sharpness, Blur, Alignment, Noise, Stilization, Frame, Shadow, Selective Color Change, Background Change, Lens Correction, Removal of JPEG Artifacts, Black and White Noise Removal
- Watermarks: Graphic Watermarks, Text Watermarks, Geometric Shapes
- Copying meta-data (EXIF, IPTC)
- Copy Alpha Channels
- transfer of ICC profiles
- Manage color depth
- DPI arrangements
Work with files:
- Make thumbnails
- Convert files from a compressed ZIP folder
- Change file names using macros, EXIF and TIFF tags
- Ability to skip files and blank pages
- Move source files
- Delete source files after conversion
- Move files that are not processed
- Set the date of file creation
- Copy the folder structure
- JPEG color models (CMYK, RGB, YCbCr, YCbCrK, Gray)
- TIFF compression options (Huffman, CCITT, LZW, RLE, JPEG)
- Choose transparent colors
- Image quality settings
- Settings for multi-page files
- Adobe download options
- Option to load RAW format
- Parameters for loading vector formats
- Special download option format
- context menu
Integration into the Windows context menu will allow you to use all PhotoConverter features, even without opening the program. Each transformation can be accessed by right-clicking directly from Windows.
- Active folder
Using the Active Folder feature, you can configure PhotoConverter to monitor system folders and automatically apply conversions to new files that you copy to this folder.
- Command line
Use full potential PhotoConverter – the command line interface will allow you to work with converters via the software interface, to integrate Photoconverter into any software solution.