reaConverter Pro 7.522 (341 Mb) is the ideal solution for those who deal with a large number of images. Thanks to ReaConverter you can manage group processing and image editing. Supports a large number of formats.
Various editing methods:
- Change orientation: Resize, Crop, Canvas Size, Rotate, Mirror, Auto Cut, Auto Rotate, Make Grid.
- Color correction: Automatic contrast, Brightness / Contrast, Color balance, White balance, Gamma correction, Hue / Saturation, Photo filter, Color depth, Black and white, Turn over
- Retouch: Sharpness, Blur, Smooth, Noise, Stylize, Frame, Shadow, selective color change, Background change, Lens correction, Remove JPEG artifacts, Remove black and white noise
- Watermark: Graphic watermark, text watermark, Geometric
- Copy meta data (EXIF, IPTC)
- Copy Alpha Channels
- Transfer ICC profile
- Control color depth
- DPI Settings
Working with files:
- Making thumbnails
- Convert files from compressed ZIP folders
- Rename files using macros, EXIF and TIFF tags
- Ability to skip files and blank pages
- Move source files
- Delete source files after conversion
- Move files that are not processed
- Set the file creation date
- Copying folder structure
- JPEG color models (CMYK, RGB, YCbCr, YCbCrK, Gray)
- TIFF compression settings (Huffman, CCITT, LZW, RLE, JPEG)
- Choose transparent colors
- Image quality settings
- Settings for multi-page files
- Download options for Adobe format
- Download options for RAW format
- Download options for vector formats
- Special download options for the format
- Context menu
Integration into the Windows context menu allows you to use all Photoconverter features without having to open the program. Any conversion can be accessed by right-clicking directly from Windows.
- Active folder
Using the Active Folder function, you can configure Photo Converter so that it monitors the system folder and automatically applies conversions to new files that you copy to this folder.
- command line
Use the full potential of Photoconverter – the command line interface will allow you to work with the converter through a software interface, integrating Photoconverter into any software solution.