Reg Organizer 8.10 with size 20.0 Mb is a multifunctional application designed to keep the registry. Using this program, you can search, replace and edit keys and registry keys, preview the available registry files for import. Advanced search will help find in the registry everything related to a particular application, making it possible to remove the selected software without leaving “junk”. Many experts believe that Reg Organizer is the best program to clean the registry, finding and changing the right keys.
- Registry Editor to view and edit the system’s registry, allowing you to perform various operations with keys and values from the system registry, exporting and importing key values, etc.
- The function of cleaning the registry to look for unnecessary entries in the registry, as well as searching for and fixing problems in the registry.
- The search function in the registry lets you find the keys associated with the app you are interested in and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, when an application does not remove the program, and after removing “manual” in the registry of unnecessary entries, which may cause improper operation of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer makes a deeper search and allows you to frequently find the keys associated with this app that will not be found by other similar programs.
- Defragment and compress the registry. This procedure allows you to increase the speed of working with the registry and, as a consequence, the speed of your system as a whole.
- Ability to change many “fine-tuning” Windows (tweak). In particular, you can speed up your system by instructing the system to use a larger cache, or by forcing the system to unpack unused libraries from memory, etc.
- Ability to receive information about registry keys and monitor changes in them.
- Preview the registry file (* .reg) before importing its contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing imported reg files, their contents are represented as tree structures, which allow to present in visual form all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- View and edit programs that launch automatically, the applications that are loaded when you start Windows or log in to the system.
- Search and replace modes in the registry is an easy-to-use tool for finding (and, if necessary, changing) keys or registry parameters that meet search criteria.
- Built-in function to remove any application. This can create a “snapshot” of the system before and after installation, then you can actually “roll back” system changes, such as if the app has not been set.
- The “Disk Cleaner” tool enables you to automatically clean your computer’s hard disk of unnecessary files, as well as to search for and fix incorrect shortcuts.
- Configuration file management. With the Reg Organizer program you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / parts) of INI files from various programs.