Reg Organizer 8.29 (14.76 Mb) is a multifunctional application designed to maintain the system registry. Using this program, you can search, replace, and edit keys and registry keys, preview registry files that are available for import. An advanced search will help find in the registry everything related to a particular application, allowing you to delete the selected software without leaving “junk”. Many experts believe that Reg Organizer is the best program for cleaning the registry, finding and changing keys as needed.
- Registry Editor to view and edit the registry, allowing you to perform various operations with registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- The function of cleaning the registry is to look for unnecessary registry entries, as well as to find and correct problems in the registry.
- The search function in the registry allows you to find the key associated with the application you are interested in, and delete it if necessary. This is useful, for example, in the case when an application does not have an uninstall program and after that is removed “manually”, unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which can cause other applications to malfunction. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often allows you to find even the keys associated with this application that other similar programs will not find.
- Defragmentation and compress the registry. This procedure allows you to increase the speed of work with the registry and, as a result, your overall system speed.
- Ability to change many “fine tuning” Windows (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system by ordering a system to use larger cache memory, or by forcing the system to unload unused libraries from memory, etc.
- The ability to receive information about any registry key and monitor changes in it.
- Preview the registry file (* .reg) before importing the content, including directly from Windows Explorer. When you see the imported reg file, the contents are presented in the form of a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- View and edit programs that are launched automatically, eg the application that loads when you start Windows or enter.
- Search and replace modes in the registry are easy tools to find (and, if necessary, change) keys or registry settings that meet search criteria.
- Uninstall any application. This can take a “snapshot” of the system before and after installing the application, after which you can fully “roll back” the changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The Disk Cleanup tool lets you clean your computer’s hard drive from unnecessary files, and search for and repair invalid shortcuts.
- Manage configuration files. With Reg Organizer, you can open and edit (add, change, delete keys / parts) INI files from various programs.