Reg Organizer 8.30 Beta 2 (15.08 Mb) is a multifunctional program, whose main goal is to work with the registration and maintenance system. With Reg Organizer, you can clean the registry from unnecessary and incorrect entries, fix it, compress, and defragment the registry file. In addition, Reg Organizer has received a fully updated registry optimization tool. This is very feasible to focus on, because the function of this program has become very simple and functional. First, the optimization process has been significantly improved, and new optimization of the registry system has been added to it. Second, the optimization guide that is familiar to Reg Organizer users, which was seen in the previous version, has been replaced by a different, new and simplified interface. When working with it, you need to press only one button to begin the optimization process. Now you don’t need to switch from tab to tab and read the text on each. From now on, just press one button and you can “lean” – the program will do everything yourself.
- Registry Editor to view and edit the registry, allowing you to perform various operations with registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- Registry cleaners to find unnecessary registry entries, and to find and correct registry problems.
- The search function in the registry allows you to find the key associated with the application you are interested in, and delete it if necessary. This is useful, for example, in the case when an application does not have an uninstall program and after that is removed “manually”, unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which can cause other applications to malfunction. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often allows you to find even the keys associated with this application that other similar programs will not find.
- Ability to change many “tweak” Windows (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system by ordering a system to use larger cache memory, or by forcing the system to unload unused libraries from memory, etc.
- Ability to receive information about registry keys and monitor changes in them.
- Preview the registry file (* .reg) before importing the content, including directly from Windows Explorer. When you see the imported reg file, the contents are presented in the form of a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Search and replace modes in the registry are easy tools to find (and, if necessary, change) keys or registry settings that meet search criteria.
- Uninstall any application. This can take a “snapshot” of the system before and after installing the application, after which you can fully “roll back” the changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The “Disk Cleanup” tool allows you to clean your computer’s hard drive from unnecessary files, and search for and repair invalid shortcuts.
- Manage configuration files. With Reg Organizer, you can open and edit (add, change, delete keys / parts) INI files from various programs.
- Import into a new type of configuration file program. Using the Import Panel, you can explain the type of new configuration file, then load this type of file and work with it as with files with known formats, which allow you to apply editing and editing operations to them.