Reg Organizer 8.42 with size 14.66 Mb is a multifunctional application designed to maintain the registry. Using this program, you can search, replace, and edit registry keys and branches, and preview the registry files available for import. An advanced search will help you find in the registry everything related to a particular application, thus allowing you to delete the selected software without leaving “junk”. Many experts believe that Reg Organizer is the best program for cleaning the registry, finding and changing keys as needed.
- Registry Editor to view and edit the registry, allowing you to perform various operations with registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- The function of cleaning the registry to look for unnecessary entries in the registry, as well as to find and fix problems in the registry.
- The search function in the registry allows you to find keys related to the application that interests you, and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in cases when an application does not have an uninstall program and, after uninstalling it “manually”, unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which can cause other applications to malfunction. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often allows you to find even the keys associated with this application that will not be found by other similar programs.
- Defragment and compress the registry. This procedure allows you to increase the speed of working with the registry and, as a result, your overall system speed.
- Ability to change many Windows “thin settings” (tweak). Specifically, you can speed up your system by ordering the system to use a larger cache, or by forcing the system to unload unused libraries from memory, etc.
- The ability to receive information about any registry key and monitor changes in it.
- Preview the registry file (*. Reg) before importing its contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing an imported file, its contents are presented in a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys to be imported into the registry.
- View and edit programs that are launched automatically, ie applications that load when Windows starts or enters.
- Search and replace modes in the registry are easy tools to find (and, if necessary, change) keys or parameters of the system registry that meet the search criteria.
- The default uninstall feature for any application. He can take “snapshots” of the system before and after installing the application, after which you can completely “roll back” the changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The “Disk Cleanup” tool allows you to clean your computer’s hard drive of various unnecessary files, and find and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Manage configuration files. With the Reg Organizer program, you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / parts) INI files from various programs.