Reg Organizer 8.56 is a multifunctional application designed to maintain the system registry. Using this program, you can search, replace and edit registry keys and branches, preview the registry files available for import. This advanced search will help you find everything in the registry that is related to a specific application, thereby enabling you to remove selected software without leaving “junk”. Many experts quite believe that Reg Organizer is the best program for cleaning the registry, finding and changing the necessary keys.
- Registry editor to view and edit the system registry, allows you to perform various operations with system registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- Serves to clean the registry to find unnecessary entries in the registry, as well as to find and fix problems in the registry.
- A search function in the registry allows you to find the keys associated with the applications you are interested in, and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in cases when an application does not have an uninstall program and after removing it “manually” unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which could lead to the malfunction of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often times allows you to find even keys related to this application that other similar programs won’t find.
- Defragmentation and compression of the registry. This procedure allows you to increase the speed of working with the registry and, as a result, the speed of your overall system.
- Ability to change many Windows “tweaks” (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system by telling the system to use more cache memory, or by having the system remove unused libraries from memory, etc.
- Ability to receive information about registry keys and track changes in them.
- Preview registry files (* .reg) before importing their contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing an imported reg file, its contents are presented in the form of a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- View and edit programs that are launched automatically, eg. applications that are loaded at Windows startup or logon.
- Find and replace mode in the registry is a convenient tool for finding (and, if necessary, changing) registry keys or parameters that meet search criteria.
- Built-in function to remove any application. It can take “snapshots” of the system before and after installing the application, after which it can completely “undo” changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The “Disk Cleanup” tool allows you to automatically clean your computer’s hard drive of various unnecessary files, as well as find and repair invalid shortcuts.
- Configuration file management. With Reg Organizer, you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / sections) INI files from various programs.