Remo Recover Windows 220.127.116.11 with size 23.73 Mb is a program designed not only to recover deleted and lost files, but also to recover data from formatted / reformatted partitions on Windows. The built-in Smart Scan feature lets you recover data even in the most severe loss conditions. Remo Recover has the ability to restore files with unique signatures, using the option to add / edit file types.
- The entire disk can be scanned in a few minutes to recover deleted files.
- The ability to quickly recover deleted files passes the Windows Recycle Bin, when they exceed in size compared to the size of the basket, the files are deleted using Shift + Delete or deleted from the Windows command line.
- Restore files from formatted partitions, even after re-installing Windows.
- Full hard disk recovery after partition or if the disk does not boot.
- Restore critical data from deleted or lost partitions by partition error.
- Recovers deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted / corrupted partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 arrays.
- Ability to recover all file types, including office files, photos, audio, video and other important types of files based on their unique signature and return them using the signature search.
- Recovered data can be sorted by type, name, date, and file size.
- Recover data from hard drive (SATA / SCSI / IDE, etc), memory card (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick, etc), external USB drive, FireWire drive.
- Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 ExFAT formatted partitions / disks.
- You can continue the process / preservation of the restoration at any time by using “Save scan information”, ensuring that you do not have to rescan the drive to find the missing data.
- Creating a disk image to cut out bad sectors, you can later restore data from this disk image.
- You can view the recovered files before they are restored.