Remo Recover Windows 18.104.22.168 (25.18 Mb) is a program designed not only to recover deleted and lost files, but also to recover data from formatted / reformatted partitions in Windows. The Smart Scan’s internal scanning function allows you to recover data even under the most difficult conditions of loss. Remo Recover has the ability to recover files with unique signatures using the add / edit file type option.
- All disks can be scanned in minutes to recover deleted files.
- Ability to quickly restore deleted files to bypass the Windows Recycle Bin when they are larger than the size of the recycle bin, deleted files using Shift + Delete or deleted from the Windows command line.
- Restore files from formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows.
- Full restoration of the hard disk after the partition or if the disk cannot boot.
- Restore important data from partitions that were deleted or lost due to partition errors.
- Recover deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted / damaged partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 arrays.
- Ability to recover all types of files, including office files, photos, audio, videos, and other important types of files based on their unique signatures and return them using signature search.
- Recovered data can be sorted by type, name, date and file size.
- Data recovery from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE, etc.), Memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), external USB Drives, FireWire drives.
- Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 ExFAT formatted partitions / disks.
- You can continue the recovery / storage process at any time using the “Save scan information” function, this ensures that you do not need to re-scan the disk to find lost data.
- Creation of disk images through bad sectors, you can then recover data from this disk image.
- You can see files that can be restored before they are restored.