Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 184.108.40.206 (168 Mb) is a small application to monitor remote connections. With Remote Desktop Manager, you can add, edit, delete, manage, or find remote connections quickly. This utility is compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, very easy to use, but at the same time quite powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager can work with pretty rare extensions from a remote desktop. RDP, when searching You can use all kinds of filters for accuracy, you can set parameters in the settings responsible for downloading the program at the beginning of the start system. This program is very easy to use, so that all users can easily understand all functions.
- Easy to install, easy to use, no exaggeration.
- Add names, drawings and descriptions to your configuration.
- Sits in the system tray and works, when you say, quick access to the program’s functionality.
- Support for remote desktop file-specific extensions – .rdp.
- Support for Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Ability to apply search filters.
- Start with startup.
- Automatic updates.
- A great user interface with support for changing skin and style.
- Share your remote connection settings in the enterprise database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in the database.
- Monitoring user actions with log database.
- A faster and more reliable solution.