ReviverSoft Driver Reviver 126.96.36.199 with size 71.18 Mb is an application that scans your system for outdated drivers and recommends updating it. Scans are carried out according to one of the largest driver databases, which guarantees support for many devices. Using Driver Reviver, all your PC devices will work as quickly and efficiently as possible. Outdated drivers can cause several problems. Various errors can occur, and even the whole system collapse. In addition, certain devices can work slowly. Because of all this, your computer’s productivity is greatly reduced and you can use Driver Reviver to avoid this. This program can provide drivers that are compatible with all operating systems. After scanning, the program will show you the version of the driver you have installed and the installation date, and offer a new driver version. This program has one of the largest driver databases compared to other programs and will easily find new drivers that are needed only for your computer for all components. It has more than 10 million driver files in more than 56,000 device manufacturers. This program can provide drivers that are compatible with all operating systems. After scanning, the program will show you the version of the driver you have installed and the installation date, and offer a new driver version.
- Ensures optimal performance of PCs and their components.
- Downloads guaranteed drivers that can be serviced without malware.
- Saving time. No need to find separate drivers for each device connected to the computer – Driver Reviver resolves this problem in minutes.
- Protection against mistakes. You can configure a restore point, which ensures that if there are problems with the update, cancel the changes quickly.
- Simple and intuitive interface that allows you to update system drivers even for inexperienced users quickly, easily and safely without any PC administration skills.
- Prevents misuse of the wrong driver. The driver that you need depends, first, on the hardware installed, and, secondly, on a particular operating system. Driver Reviver automatically selects as many optimized drivers as possible for the OS that is installed and the equipment used.