ReviverSoft Driver Reviver 22.214.171.124 is an application that will scan your system for outdated drivers and offer to update them. The scan is performed against one of the largest driver databases, which guarantees support for multiple devices. With Driver Reviver, all your PC devices will work as quickly and efficiently as possible. Outdated drivers can cause some problems. Various errors can occur, and even the collapse of the entire system. Also, certain devices may work slowly. Because of all this, the productivity of the computer drops dramatically and to avoid this, you can use Driver Reviver. This program can provide drivers compatible with all operating systems. After scanning, the program will show you which driver version you have installed and the install date, and will also suggest new driver versions. This program has one of the largest driver databases compared to other programs and can easily find new drivers for all of the components that are only necessary for your computer. It has more than 10 million driver files for more than 56,000 device manufacturers. This program can provide drivers compatible with all operating systems. After scanning, the program will show you which driver version you have installed and the install date, and will also suggest new driver versions.
- Ensuring the PC and its components are working optimally.
- Download good drivers without malware.
- Saving time. There’s no need to look for separate drivers for every piece of equipment connected to your computer – Driver Reviver solves this problem in minutes.
- Protection against errors. Restore points can be configured to ensure that changes are quickly undone in the event of an upgrade issue.
- Simple and intuitive interface that allows inexperienced users to update system drivers quickly, easily, and safely without PC administration skills.
- Prevent misuse of wrong drivers. The required drivers depend, first, on the installed hardware, and, second, on the specific operating system. Driver Reviver automatically selects as many optimized drivers as possible for the OS being installed and the hardware being used.