RogueKiller 12.12.19 (34.9 Mb) is an antivirus program, is actually an anti-rootkit, which is a program that helps to remove even difficult to malicious code normal removal, especially hidden from conventional antivirus software. It can easily stop the action from malicious processes, it will allow you to delete yourself or your own knowledge or use various other methods to complete the command.
- Heuristic module, as well as black / white list for known / false positives.
- Rootkit detection: utility can recover interceptions from SSDT, Shadow SSDT, IRP Hook and Inline hook.
- File detection and maintenance is replaced with rootkits.
- Detection and treatment of malignant MBR.
- Detection and treatment of DNS spoofing, HOSTS records and proxy server settings.
- False label neutralization, symbolic links used by malicious programs.
- Fight various methods of concealment of malicious programs, whether it be a replacement for system drivers or DLL libraries, tricks with extension replacements and more.
- Process improvement.
- Stop the service.
- Unloading DLLs from memory.
- Delete startup items, such as: Registry key (RUN / RUNONCE, …), Task Scheduler (Scheduler 1.0 / 2.0) from the startup folder.