Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus 184.108.40.206 (1.39 Gb) is a tool for making DVD movies from VHS tapes and home video Hi8 / V8. Roxio Easy VHS interface to DVD 3 Plus simplifies the process of digitizing analog video. Roxio Easy VHS users to DVD 3 Plus only need to connect the VCR or camera to their computer using the included USB device and follow understandable step-by-step instructions. Tools to improve image quality allow you to eliminate noise, carry out image stabilization and automatic color correction. You can add text and subtitles, navigation menus, and transition effects (for example, disperse, delete, and darken) to digital video. An intelligent context sensitive help system simplifies configuration and automatically determines the format of source material, and large files can be divided into sections to be recorded on multiple optical disks. Finished videos can be easily uploaded to YouTube or Facebook directly from the Roxio Easy VHS interface to DVD 3 Plus. Support that is implemented for mobile devices such as the iPhone. The list of compatible file formats includes MPEG-2, WMV, H.264 AVC and DivX.
Video and DVD files:
- Simple and fast digitization of home VCR videos.
- Automatically splits large volume home videos into sections to record on many DVDs.
- Removes typical noise from older VHS recordings.
- Image stabilization, lighting and color balance adjustment.
- Add transitions between videos, navigation menus and titles at the beginning or end of the film.
- Create a DVD disc from videos recorded using a VCR or camera.
- Trim video clips.
- Convert LPs and analog tapes to CD and MP3 audio files.
- Automatically adjusts the volume for optimal quality.
- Automatically identifies tracks and adds titles, artists and genres.
- Add reverbs and other sound effects.
The CD includes:
- Make special covers, booklets and liners for discs.
- Access to professional quality templates.
- Upload digital videos to YouTube or Facebook.
- Convert video and audio files for playback on popular mobile devices, including iPods and iPhones.