Screen Calipers 4.0 (1.44 Mb) allow measurement of any object on your screen, you can measure the screen above the icon, such as the image size the user can drag the ruler and then move around the screen on top of the measurement you want to know the size of the object. Users can choose according to demand River Delta, rectangular or edge to measure, the result is exactly the same, the measured value appears on the ruler. This tool for general users, there is not much use, but users in the design of the screen, either about.
The Screen Calipers can be used with any program where fast and accurate measurements are required. Manipulating the application is simply accomplished through use of the mouse, and a variety of keyboard controls allow for extra fine alignment. Originally created for graphics and web professionals for onscreen html layout, the Screen Calipers are currently being used by thousands of people for hundreds of uses. The Calipers has appeal for practically any computer user who stores their photos, plans, diagrams or images on their computer.
The Calipers can be used for:
- HTML webpage layout
- Graphic design illustration and layout
- Digital photo adjusting and resizing
- Hobbies and Crafts including sewing and model building
- Educational projects for physics and shop class
- Computer Aided Design with engineering blueprints and architectural plans
- Medical measurement for electrocardiograms and X-Rays
OS: Windows 2000, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8