Serif Affinity Designer 220.127.116.111 with size 488 Mb is a flexible vector editor with high image processing speed, it can easily handle up to 100 megapixel raster images and vector images that contain thousands of curves. The fast AD engine allows you to see brushes, transformations, transparency, gradients and apply effects in real time. Increasing up to 1,000,000% does not cause difficulties for Affinity Designer. A powerful history panel remembers your operations (up to 8192) and allows you to cancel one of them.
Image processing speed
- Scaling in Affinity Designer occurs at 60 frames per second.
- Transforming objects, placing them in the correct order, applying effects and corrections will never make the application freeze, even if you work with complex vector illustrations that contain thousands of curves.
- The program interface works in three modes called “Persona”: Images for vector drawing, Pixels for working with bitmap images and Export for storing results quickly.
- Affinity Designer Vector Tools: Node Tools, Pen Tools, Pencil Tools, Brush Vector, Gradient Fill Tool, Transparency, Trim, Target Insert, Text, Alignment Guide.
- Raster tool, Affinity Designer: Lasso Tool, Brush Selection, Pixel Brush, Paint Brush, Eraser, Dodge, Burn, Smudge, Blur, Sharpen.
- Thanks to the pixel preview in standard resolution or retina, with one click you can see what you will get.
- You also have the opportunity to divide the screen into two parts and see the work in standard and Outline preview.
Vector and pixel brush
- Affinity Designer allows you to add texture to brush strokes, without losing the property of vector objects.
- You can also create shadows, highlights and textures with pixel brushes, while all your vector curves will remain untouched.
- You can draw inside an object by selecting the appropriate mode. Clipping masks are created automatically.
- The editor contains an extensive library of elementary forms that you can control using indicators and logical operations such as Unite and Divide.
- This application fully supports AI (PDF), PSD, PDF and SVG formats.
- You can work in the following color models: RGB, CMYK, LAB, Greyscale.
- Adjustment of vectors and non-destructive raster objects.
- Light, shadow and blur can be applied to any object and layer.
- Mixed mode can be applied to raster and vector objects.
- Maximum zoom – 1 000 000%
- The History panel allows you to go directly back to the previous step.
- You can export selected areas, layers or objects, controlling their parameters independently. For web design and interface, automatically creates standard and retinal version elements.