Serif Affinity Designer 188.8.131.523 is a flexible high-speed vector image editor that easily handles bitmaps up to 100 megapixels and vectors that contain thousands of curves. The fast AD engine lets you preview brushes, transforms, opacities, gradients, and apply effects in real time. Zooming in up to 1,000,000% doesn’t matter to Affinity Designer. A powerful history panel remembers your transactions (up to 8192) and allows you to cancel one of them.
Image processing speed
- Scaling in Affinity Designer occurs at 60 frames per second.
- Changing objects, placing them in the right order, applying effects and adjustments will never make the application freeze, even if you work with complex vector illustrations that contain thousands of curves.
- The program interface operates in three modes, named “Persona”: Images to draw vectors, Pixels to work with raster images and Export to save results quickly.
- Affinity Designer Vector Tools: Node Tools, Pen Tools, Pencil Tools, Brush Vector, Gradient Fill Tool, Transparency, Trim, Target Insert, Text, Alignment Guide.
- Affinity Designer bitmap tools: Lasso Tool, Selection Brush, Pixel Brush, Paint Brush, Eraser, Dodge, Burn, Smudge, Blur, Sharpen.
- Thanks to the pixel preview in standard resolution or retina, with one click you can see what you will get.
- You also have the ability to split the screen in half and see your work in standard and Outline preview.
Vector and pixel brush
- Affinity Designer allows you to add texture to brush strokes without losing the property of the vector object.
- You can also create shadows, highlights and textures with pixel brushes while maintaining all your vector curves.
- You can paint inside the object by selecting the appropriate mode. Clipping masks are created automatically.
- The editor contains a broad library of basic forms that you can manipulate with indicators and logical operations such as Unite and Divide.
- This application fully supports AI (PDF), PSD, PDF and SVG formats.
- You can work in the following color models: RGB, CMYK, LAB, Greyscale.
- Adjustment of vectors and non-destructive raster objects.
- Light, shadow and blur can be applied to any object and layer.
- Blending mode can be applied to raster and vector objects.
- Maximum zoom – 1,000,000%
- The History panel allows you to go right back to the previous stage of the work.
- You can export options, layers or objects, control their parameters independently. For web design and interface, automatically creates standard and retinal version elements.