SiSoftware Sandra Business 2015.01.21.12 (72.48 Mb) (System Analyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) functionality of the system analysis, diagnostics, testing and reporting tools, including a large number of analysis and testing modules.
Sandra 2015, the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
Here is an in-depth New Feature list of Sandra:
Broad Operating System Support All current OS versions supported: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Enhanced for Windows 8 / Server 2012 Desktop mode using the latest API.
- New theme for Windows 8 / Server 2012 and its brand new look (ex-Metro).
- Full support for Windows 7, Vista and XP as well as Server 2008/R2 and Server 2003/R2.
- Updated hardware support for both current and future hardware (AMD “Trinity”, “Vishera”; Intel “Haswell”)
New driver/firmware notification
Keep up-to-date with the latest enhancements for your computer
Sandra checks for updated firmware/BIOS or device drivers for all components/peripherals and provides the user with download information [commercial versions only]:
- System BIOS update
- Video Card BIOS update, driver update (including DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA)
- Disk (Hard Disk, Optical Drive or SSD) firmware update
- CPU microcode update
- USB device firmware update, driver update
- Printer firmware update, driver update
- Network device (e.g. router, wireless access point) firmware update
Updated Device Performance Certification*
Certify the validity and quality of your benchmarks results [Commercial versions]
Device Performance Certification validates whether the benchmark result (score) you have obtained upon benchmarking your device is valid (i.e. the device you tested is performing correctly) and how it compares to the scores obtained by other users when testing the same device.
By aggregating the results submitted for each device and performing statistical analysis (e.g. computing mean/average, standard deviation, etc.) we can use statistical tools to work out whether the score is within the expected range (confidence intervals).
Based on the variability of scores you can determine whether the performance of your device is consistent or varies significantly from test to test.
OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit x86, 64-bit x64) and Windows Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2, 2012 (32-bit x86, 64-bit x64)