SmartFix Tool 18.104.22.168 with size 30.24 Mb is automatically corrects the most common problems and even cure your computer from unknown malware, which can not cope with antivirus. After smartfix integration available in the Start menu and in the recovery environment at F8 at boot time for WinXP and above.
After running the utility, you can select the following actions:
- Run smartfix Integration with System Restore.
- Perform a full recovery from network settings and reboot.
- Take additional tools: AutoRuns, Dr.Web CureIt! or AdwCleaner.
- Operation logs are stored in a folder smartfix.
- It is possible to quickly download the latest version of AutoRuns, CureIt and AdwCleaner for additional verification.
Principles and Recommendations:
After smartfix integration available in the Start menu and in the recovery environment at F8 at boot time for WinXP and above. Click Start for automatic adjustment -> smartfix -> Shooting, and then on Start and wait for the program to do the job. Restart the computer in the recovery environment, there are programs set up for about 5 minutes and re-load the system in normal mode. If desired, you can check the job log in smartfix folder and enable Instant Upload disabled via msconfig element.